New Jersey Disability lawyer Bonny Rafel handles ERISA (group) long term disability and individual disability insurance cases. She is nationally recognized by her peers for her outstanding knowledge and experience in this specialty of law. Her high demand as a lecturer demonstrates her talent, see Articles and Engagements section for some of her appearances and papers published on disability and health issues.
We provide assistance to professionals who purchased disability policies to provide financial security in the event of a disability and understand the importance of submitting a claim that is thorough and complete. Our decades of experience working up a claim for acceptance gives us the knowledge to assist you at the early stages of your potential claim.
We can provide assistance if you participate in the CIGNA reassessment of disability claims denied in 2010 and 2011. Do not risk getting denied the benefits you deserve.
Do not wait until your claim is denied before seeking the help of our experienced lawyers and staff!! Do not risk being denied the disability income benefits or health benefits you deserve. Our lawyers, paralegals, nurse and legal clerks team up with you from the very start to help you obtain and keep your disability benefits. If you have been denied disability benefits we can file an appeal for you to enhance your chances of success. If you have already appealed the denial of your claim and lost, contact us to determine if we, New Jersey disability counsel, can litigate your claim in court. Of course we personally meet each client to assist disabled people file for short term disability benefits and long term disability benefits, both ERISA and individual disability claims.
Our New Jersey disability lawyers can assist you with questions you have regarding your claim, no matter what insurance company is administering your case. Use the contact form located on our website to tell us about your claim and we will respond within 24 hours. Or, you may call us to give us the information over the telephone. Our sensitive, caring staff is eager to provide assistance.
We can provide legal advice and information regarding your pending long term disability benefits claim, whether you are applying for coverage or have been denied your disability benefits. Our NJ disability lawyers have years of experience helping disabled people obtain disability benefits from companies such as Unum, Provident, Paul Revere, Equitable, John Hancock, Reliance, Prudential Financial, DMS, Hartford, Northwestern Mutual, Guardian, Berkshire, CNA, MetLife, Cigna, Mass Mutual. Do not chance losing these needed long term disability benefits because they affect both you and your family. (Please read the disclaimer).
- MS Workshop - How to Navigate Smoothly Through The Process Of Obtaining Disability Benefits When You Can No Longer Work
- Overview: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Social Security Disability Benefits
- Other Disability Benefits
- General Practice Lawyers: Refer Us Your Client
- Why Should You Retain a Lawyer With Extensive Disability Case Experience?
- Common Questions: When Disabled Must I Pay Policy Premiums? Must I Maintain Medical Malpractice Insurance While Disabled
- Total Disability and Partial Disability- Explained
- A NJ Disability Lawyer's Commentary- When To File for Disability Benefits
- Disabled Walmart Employee Deprived of His Day In Court Due to Statute of Limitations The U.S. Supreme Court recently determined that a plan may contract to a particular limitations period even one that starts to run before the cause of ....
- CIGNA Ordered to Pay Disabled Claimant a Surcharge Remedy Rochow v. LINA 2013 FED APP. 0338P(6th Cir 2013). In a groundbreaking decision, the 6th Circuit awarded the Rochow's estate both disability benefits ....
- A Revised Manual That Will Change the Handling of Mental Illness Disability Claims Often times, we are approached by clients who are denied disability claims because of mental health issues (i.e., posttraumatic stress disorder, ....